Stuff about me!
Dana from Noggins and Nonsense didn’t tag me, but I wanted to do it anyway 🙂
- What is your favorite thing about being a MOM? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when we sing, giggle, dance, tickle and all around have spontaneous family fun.
- What part of homeschooling your family makes your heart sing? I love it when “the magic” happens. Yesterday we were going about our planned day when lucy asked a question that ended up leading to several hours of studying the beginnings of the American Revolution (cut short due to soccer practice). We’ll be continuing our American Revolution fun all this week!
- If you could have any dessert right now what would it be? Warm brownies and vanilla ice cream!!
- What is one thing about yourself that you’d like to change? I’d like to add three or four more inches to my hight. Anything else I don’t like about myself I can change if I wanted to.
- What are some talents you’ve been blessed with? I can sing
- What is a weakness you struggle with? I get distracted very easily. I also tend to take on more then I can handle
- What book (just for you) has you enjoyed lately? I started “The Giver” today.
- What is something you would like to learn how to do? Piano, clarinet, violin… are you seeing a pattern?