Another favor!

Last night Matt came to bed and said that, while he can’t pinpoint any reason why, he feels nervous about committing to the house we saw yesterday.  “Ok, we’ll keep looking then” I said.  I went to the housing office today to get the nitty gritty details on base housing/off base housing and the waiting list.  I learned that we are 5th on the list for a 4 bedroom (since you need at least 3 children to qualify) and she had just gotten notice for a move out.  So there is a SLIGHT chance we could get it.  She needs to call everyone in front of us and if they can’t get out of their leases and/or don’t want to pull their kids out of school or like the neighborhood they are in and are settled and want to stay, then we would get it!  So PLEASE pray for us again!  I would really love to not have to move again in a few months.


2 Comments Add yours

  1. Heather B says:

    That would be so wonderful!!


  2. Lori says:

    That would be so awesome for you!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s