- 1 package Crystal Light (Not the singles. You want the package that will make 2 qts of Crystal Light)
- 5 packages Knox Gelatin (I like my Gelatin firm enough to cut into cubes. If you want it less firm, try it with 4 envelopes.)
- 8 cups Water (Divided)
- Measure 6 cups of water and put it on the stove to boil.
- Mix entire contents of Crystal Light and gelatin envelopes with 2 cups of cold water.
- Add to boiling water.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Put in container and chill for 6-8 hours.
- Enjoy your guilt free, delicious, low calorie snack!!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: Keto, Jello, Gelatin, Crystal Light, crystal light ingredients