Matt has been reading to me again. He brought home a great series from Martha Grimes (one of his favorite authors). I usually design when he reads. It’s fairly mindless work once you get in a groove, not like sitting down or writing the next great American novel… or a blog post.
I’m not going to catch up. I’m just going to sum up by saying “Have I mentioned lately how cute my kids are” and “when was the last time I told you how much I hate Maine?” Among other things… it’s the weather. I haven’t been able to run outside in months. My kids have cabin fever and I would KILL for some sunlight and fresh air! And that’s saying something for someone who is agoraphobic as I am.
To make up for my long absence, I’m going to do a give away. Leave a comment (yes that means you, stalker) and in a couple days I will randomly pick someone and I will give you a custom blog design 🙂 A couple of rules
1. it has to be blogger (I don’t know how to do wordpress)
2. you have to be nice to me 🙂
3. I like doing blogs, so if there are a lot of people, I might just pick more than one.
4. I don’t have to know you in person, but I would like it to be someone who reads me on a fairly regular basis
5. send chocolate… I really need it today.
ok, that last one isn’t mandatory, but appreciated 🙂