But first, here are a couple of new products:
Hide and Go Boo Quick Page Albums, available in both 12 x 12 and 8.5 x 11
We also have “Every Day Miracles”
Meet Plain Digital Wrapper Designer
1. Tell us a little about yourself:
My name is Courtney Wilson and I am a stay at home mom of three kiddos (two girls and a boy). I am a runner and I just recently realized that I don’t actually hate hiking. I actually enjoy it quite a lot. What I hated was wearing hiking boots. If I wear my running shoes I can hike forever. My darling husband is very glad that we learned this little thing about me.
2. Where do you live?
Bar Harbor, Maine
3. Do you scrap? Paper? Hybrid?
I got into digital scrapbooking about a year and a half ago. I’ve never done paper, it scares me. SOOO much mess and once you cut it’s cut FOREVER!
4. What’s your favorite thing to design?
Anything as long as I’m inspired. I hate trying to force something out. I need a muse.
5. What’s your favorite thing you have designed?
So far it is my Hide and Go Boo and What’s So Scary ‘Bout That? kits. They are both Halloween kits and they are my best so far in my opinion.
6. If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, what would you do?
That depends… will I gain weight if I eat whatever I wanted? I would probably spend it scrapping on the computer while my husband reads to me.
7. What’s the last movie you recommended?
Amazing Grace. It was very good.
8. What’s the last book you read?
Sarah by Orson Scott Card
9. What’s one thing no one would ever guess about you?
I am absolutely terrified of fish. I will NEVER go down the fish isle of a pet store if I can possibly help it. THEY WILL GET ME! Yikes!
10. What’s the most (pick one) exciting, adventurous, crazy, interesting, unique thing you have ever done?
I ran my first marathon, by myself, on the day before the actual race (since I don’t run on Sunday). It was pretty fun. The race director came out and shot the starting gun for me, I was in the official results and got a medal at the end.
And between now and Tuesday the 18th you can get the “What’s So Scary ‘Bout That?” paper pack for free! Just go to Plain Digital Wrapper to get it with our compliments 🙂 And while you are there, everything else is at least 25% off.
And here’s a qp using my new kit. Get it HERE