It’s like I’m a kid again, wanting to be tagged but at the same time afraid to because if your it you may not be able to catch anyone else. Here goes.
I’ve Been Tagged!
(Thanks to Kim J.)
10 years ago I was… In my junior year of high school, running indoor track and boy crazy. Not spending nearly enough time working on my studies. Working at Little Caesar’s and kissing my coworkers in the cooler (only two of them!)
5 things on my ‘to do’ list today:
3. Clean my bedroom
4. Mop my kitchen floor
5. Ignore it all because I’m feeling crappy (so instead I’ll play on the computer, watch TV, read to my girls and snouch my baby).
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Pay off the debts of my family and the family of my husband and set up retirement accounts for my kiddos
2. Buy a NEW mini van, one that doesn’t smell like B.O. and one where the warning lights only come on when there is a reason.
3. Go to New Zealand with my family for a year, then Italy, Greece, Scotland and Russia.
4. Hire Jillian to be my personal trainer.
5. Build our dream house and make my In-laws move next door (to live in their dream house of course).
3 of my bad habits:
1. Too much computer!
2. Cookies, mmm and ice cream, and anything with cheese, lots and lots of cheese!
3. Yelling (but I’m getting better, so spitting fire in this house!)
5 Places I’ve lived:
1. Peru, NY
2. Provo, UT
3. Lopez Island, WA
4. Seattle, WA
5. Bar Harbor, ME
5 jobs I’ve had:
1. Pizza Delivery Girl
2. Accounts Receivable person
4. Cashier for a gas station.
5. Stay at home mom (by far my most demanding)
Things most people don’t know about me:
1. I work on our family budget at least three hours a week (sometimes a day)
2. I really don’t like eating any kind of bean or nut (green, refried, almond, walnut) I can eat beans if there is a lot of cheese involved.
3. I was the pursuer while dating my husband. So much so that I often wonder if I bullied him into marrying me.
4. I love making lists, menu’s, charts etc, but almost NEVER follow them after they are made
5. I give my kids three cookies after I make a fresh batch, my husband four or five, and then I eat about 12 to 15 (which is why I’m on Weight Watchers. I have almost NO control when it comes to yummy food).